The Bena Rustic Wood and Copper Three Hook Rack has been carefully created from reclaimed warehouse mill shelving and matched with salvaged industrial copper pipe to offer the perfect rustic coat hook wall rack.
It has been crafted into the perfect rustic entrance way or cloakroom coat hook rack. With three shaped copper hooks for coats, bags, outerwear and maybe even a dog lead and keys, the wood has an oiled and waxed finish to enhance and protect the aged warehouse mill wood.
Ideal for all rooms and locations within the home such as the hallway, porch, bedroom, bathroom, children’s room, office or indeed anywhere you need to hang and store your items.
As with all products we create, we do not use new materials in our copper home decor. All of our copper pipe is individually reclaimed from industrial installations and as such each piece will have hints of its previous use. This is what gives each item its individual characteristics.
This sturdy, unique rustic coat hook shelf rack provides plenty of space for your family’s coats and other accessories.
- Durable reclaimed mill wood
- Sanded, oiled and waxed for added protection
- Smooth, rounded edges
- Salvaged industrial 15mm diameter copper pipe
- Supplied polished and lacquered
- Brass hook fittings
- Three copper hooks
- Pre-drilled mounting holes to each side
- Length: 40.5cm / 15.9in
- Height: 10.5cm / 4.1in
- Height (including hooks): 19.5cm / 7.6in
- Depth: 2.5cm / 0.9in
- Weight: 0.9kg / 1.9lbs
- To maintain the initial appearance of the wood, occasional waxing may be required.
- We supply our copper products with a hand-polished and lacquered finish to give an attractive appearance. Over time the copper may discolour to give an authentic aged appearance which many people prefer. This darkening of the copper presents a weathered, aged appearance and this is as a result of the oxidisation of the copper.
- To maintain the original polished look of the piece as it is supplied, this can be achieved by carefully polishing with a dry cloth and a product such as Brasso™ to create a delightful polished finish.
- Grease, water and chemicals are the main causes of oxidation or darkening of the copper, so we suggest keeping the piece dry and avoiding handling the copper with bare hands wherever possible.
- UK mainland delivery just £4.95 on all orders. For full details please see our delivery information