The Briar Large Rustic Pallet Block Tea Light Candle Holder Display have been carefully created from reclaimed rustic pallet blocks and are made from reclaimed solid pallet wood (rather than composites made from recycled wood waste) and are ideal for displaying your favourite tea light candles.
With a carefully hand-sanded, oiled and waxed finish – these delightful large rustic reclaimed tea light holders are a great value, perfect way to display and burn your candles for the ultimate relaxing experience.
Each candle holder has feature metal inserts for extra protection and safety and a further touch of individuality. They are ideal for the kitchen, lounge, dining room, bedroom, bathroom or office – in fact, just about anywhere where you’d benefit from the beauty of a burning candle.
It is their unique look will ensure your tea lights not only burn perfectly but will also add a touch of rustic charm to your chosen setting.
- Durable, reclaimed, large solid pallet wood blocks
- Responsibly sourced from within the European Union
- Finished in Traditional Medium Oak
- Sanded, oiled and waxed for added protection
- Smooth, rounded edges
- Feature metal tea light inserts
- Tea light candles included
- Length: 9cm / 3.5in
- Width: 9cm / 3.5in
- Height: 9cm / 3.5in
- Weight: 340g / 0.75lbs
- Number of Tea Light Candles: One (included)
- Gently dab clean to wipe away stains and allow to dry naturally
- To maintain the initial appearance, occasional waxing may be required
- UK mainland delivery just £4.95 on all orders. For full details please see our delivery information
- International delivery is available on this product. Please complete an international delivery quote request and we will provide you with a quotation for insured courier delivery to your desired location
- To prevent fire and serious injury, please burn candle(s) within sight and never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles out of reach of children and / or pets
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations and never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep the candle free from any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface