This unique Framlingham Rustic Wooden Chopping / Serving Board has been carefully created from a piece of reclaimed barn wood and is ideal for chopping, preparing and presenting food to your table.
Treated with specially formulated food-grade protective oil, it is perfect for cutting breads or cheese perhaps and with a delightful heavy duty hessian jute rope hanging loop, it will certainly add rustic charm to a country or modern stylish kitchen.
It would also make a lovely centre piece for your table as you use it as a platter for breads and cheeses or nibbles and treats.
With an oiled finish, this unique board will look the part as you serve up delightfully tasty treats for family and friends.
- Durable reclaimed barn wood
- Finished in mid-oak
- Sanded and oiled for added protection
- 10mm heavy duty hessian jute rope
- Smooth, rounded edges
- Length: 00cm / 0.0in
- Width: 00cm / 0.0in
- Depth: 0cm / 0.0in
- Weight: 00kg / 0.0lbs
- Gently dab clean to wipe away stains and allow to dry naturally
- We do not recommend putting it in the dishwasher
- To maintain the initial appearance, occasional oiling may be required
- UK mainland delivery just £4.95 on all orders. For full details please see our delivery information
- International delivery is available on this product. Please complete an international delivery quote request and we will provide you with a quotation for insured courier delivery to your desired location