The Luxury Redbank Reclaimed Rustic Coat Hook Rack has been carefully crafted from reclaimed warehouse mill shelving to create a stunning coat hook rack.
The hooks themselves were recently salvaged from a 1920s independent primary school and has been crafted into the perfect rustic entrance way or cloakroom coat hook rack.
The three reclaimed vintage cast iron coat hooks have a gorgeous copper tone to them where they have worn away over time and are perfect for coats, bags, outerwear and maybe even a dog lead and keys. It has an oiled and waxed finish to enhance and protect the aged warehouse mill wood.
Ideal for all rooms and locations within the home such as the hallway, porch, bedroom, bathroom, children’s room, office or indeed anywhere you need to hang and store your items.
This unique rustic coat hook shelf rack provides plenty of space for your family’s coats and other accessories.
- Reclaimed warehouse mill wood
- Oiled and waxed for added protection
- Smooth, rounded edges
- Three vintage reclaimed school cast iron coat hooks
- Length: 65cm / 25.5in
- Height: 14.5cm / 5.7in
- Depth: 2cm / 0.7in
- Depth (including hooks): 10.5cm / 4.1in
- Weight: 1.32kg / 2.9lbs
- To maintain the initial appearance, occasional waxing may be required
- Due to individual application requirements, fixings are not supplied with this item
- UK mainland delivery just £4.95 on all orders. For full details please see our delivery information
- International delivery is available on this product. Please complete an international delivery quote request and we will provide you with a quotation for insured courier delivery to your desired location