The Regent Reclaimed Large Vintage Church Pew has been salvaged from a local Church of England building during recent renovations. This stunning free-standing Church pew prayer bench unit is ideal for a wide range of seating applications.
This delightful Church pew has been aged from roughly the early 1900s and it would make the perfect addition to any stylish location – indeed it would offer fantastic seating wherever it is placed.
Popular for the hallway or perhaps a kitchen, dining room or garden building perhaps. Or what about in a stylish interiors shop or waiting area in a salon or the reception of a professional services company for example – the possibilities are endless!
Due to the age of the item and the setting from which it was salvaged, it will have seen lots over the years and as a result, it does have signs of wear. There is some minor age-related damage here and there, in particular to each end as shown on the product photographs. There are some scuffs, marks, holes and scratches etc. and the rear shelf has an area of minor damage that appears to have happened many years ago. This of course is what gives this particular item such incredible character.
Although used, it is in lovely condition and will make a wonderful addition to any stylish location and it would make a fantastic seating solution for the home, office, shop, display, retail outlet, nursery, school, salon, reception, waiting area, home cinema etc.
This sturdy, reclaimed vintage Church pew prayer bench has a delightful, unique vintage appearance that ensures it will look fantastic wherever it is placed. It will certainly be a talking point and will add a unique touch of vintage, industrial style.
- Vintage, large reclaimed Church pew
- Durable, hardwood frame
- Original colours
- Oiled and waxed for added protection
- Length: 207cm / 81.4in
- Height: 87cm / 34.2in
- Depth: 50cm / 19.6in
- Shelf Depth: 10cm / 3.9in
- Rear Shelf Height: 74cm / 29.1in
- Weight: 52kg / 114.6lbs
- Seat Height: 43cm / 16.9in
- Seat Depth: 32cm / 12.5in
- To maintain the initial appearance, occasional oiling and or waxing may be required
- As this item is reclaimed, your attention is drawn specifically to the condition of the piece
- Although freestanding, we recommend that this item is affixed to the floor for extra stability
- Due to individual application requirements, fixings are not supplied with this item
- Please note that this item is excluded from our standard delivery offering and international delivery is unfortunately not available for this item.
- This item can be collected immediately from us without charge of course – we are located in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, in the North West of England. Please note that as it is long and very heavy, please ensure that you have suitable transportation in place. Loading assistance can be provided if required.
- Delivery can be made within the UK mainland and this will be charged at cost in addition to the product price. Should you require delivery, please contact us before purchasing so that we can provide you with a bespoke delivery quotation for your location. As a guide, most areas outside the North West of England will incur a delivery charge of c£100.00.
- Delivery to remote areas or those at a considerable distance from our location may not be possible but please check with us first.