The rustic Tunstall Reclaimed Vintage Cocktails Sign was salvaged from an old rural tavern after it closed and before it was demolished. The unique wooden sign has a natural aged appearance and it is ideal to be displayed in a wide range of locations.
With a natural medium oak colour, the sign features original hand-painted dark blue fancy serif lettering. Due to the age of the this rustic reclaimed vintage sign and the setting from which it was salvaged, it will have seen lots over the years and as a result, it does have signs of wear, little indentations and like all wood, has it’s own individual irregularities. This of course is what gives the item such character.
It is ideal for any stylish home or business premises. It would look great in a kitchen or dining room, home or garden bar or perhaps a café, restaurant, shop or other retail outlet? It is the stunning vintage appearance of this unique item that ensures that it will look fantastic wherever it is placed. It will certainly be a talking point and will add a unique touch of style.
Although used, rustic and industrial, it is in lovely condition and will make a wonderful addition to any stylish location.
- Reclaimed wooden tavern cocktails sign
- Medium oak stain finish
- Original navy blue paintwork
- Oiled and waxed for added protection
- Length: 45cm / 17.7in
- Width: 14.5cm / 5.7in
- Depth: 2cm / 0.7in
- Weight: 660g / 1.4lbs
- Gently dab clean to wipe away stains and allow to dry naturally
- To maintain the initial appearance, occasional waxing may be required
- Due to individual application requirements, fixings are not supplied with this item
- As this item is reclaimed, your attention is drawn specifically to the condition of the piece
- UK mainland delivery just £4.95 on all orders. For full details please see our delivery information
- International delivery is available on this product. Please complete an international delivery quote request and we will provide you with a quotation for insured courier delivery to your desired location